N.2 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 31 - 2oz
N.2 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen - SPF 31 UAV & UAB- 2oz | 59 ml
BABESHADE Tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 31 formula is made with pure, non-nano 25% zinc oxide - the ideal active sun care ingredient for pregnancy and children. Providing superior broad UVA/UVB protection from the sun and preventing hyperpigmentation and melasma from worsening.
SHADE N.2 - blends into light to medium skin tones.
No ghosting. Our tinted formula blends effortlessly into a range of skin tones providing a light coverage that can be used alone or as primer for foundation.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST:
Zinc Oxide USP 25% (non- nano) the sole sunscreen active ingredient approved for use on children by FDA.
Artesian Spring Water the source of all life!
Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil contains natural skin moisturizing benefits, cleans out pores and remove blackheads. Helps attain & maintain a smooth and radiant complexion.
Organic Jojoba Oil is helpful in reducing and preventing wrinkles + restoring the skins natural pH balance. It contains a variety of healing properties that aid in treating skin conditions like acne, eczema, and psoriasis. Antimicrobial properties that heal sores, wounds fight against bacterial and fungal infection.
Vegetable Glycerin helps to moisturize the skin. It also has antimicrobial elements and aid in more supple skin and improve elasticity.
Organic Shea Butter has healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps with scars, burns, blemishes, wrinkles and dark spots along with reactivation of collagen synthesis which results in younger looking skin.
Vegetable Emulsifying Wax is a natural ingredient that helps to bind and hold other ingredients together.
Vitamin E, a great antioxidant making it perfect for anti-aging, sun protection and treatment of scars. It also helps with the appearance of age spots. Helps prevent water loss while strengthening the skins barrier function.
Iron Oxides a natural mineral cosmetic pigment that blends with skin tones.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months. Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 AM – 2 PM.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.